Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is definitely an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the a large number of slot machines out there might be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you are purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to be sure that the business you’re purchasing from features a Department of Justice license 777beer. This assures you that the business shipping you the device is legitimate and the federal government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, discover if the device you are considering is just a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or perhaps a knockoff. Several ways to share with are:
1) Does the device take tokens or a real income? A Vegas style machine takes a real income, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers could have the name of the manufacturer listed on their website with the name of the machine. Should they don’t, ask. Should they do, ensure the price is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re looking at a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can vary from $799 – $1099 for a foundation model. Pachislo machines are much less costly and are manufactured for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, generally, could have a letter different from the original. As an example: IGT is just a real manufacturer and AGT is just a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still running a business? If not, are parts easy in the future by?
Most important, when searching for an applied casino slot machine, discover should they give you a warranty. When there is a guarantee, will the business you’re purchasing from put it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the net are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands are available — just be sure that you may get repair parts for these machines in case they’re no further in business.